Please forward by email, fax or mail to Collectiva a direct deposit form, which you should be able to get from your bank or from your online banking account. Our call center cannot take the information for your direct deposit by telephone given the confidential nature of the information.
Please send your form to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 514.287.1617
- Mail: Sixties Scoop Settlement 2170 René Lévesque boulevard West, suite 200 Montreal QC H3H 2T8
NOTE: It is very important that the information on your direct deposit form matches the information you entered on your individual payment application meaning:
- The name on your direct deposit form should be identical to the name on your application.
- The address on your direct deposit form should be identical to the address on your application (if you have updated your address with our office since submitting your application, the address on the form should show your new address).
To avoid any issues with your direct deposit, please note:
- We cannot issue a direct deposit to a joint bank account.
- We cannot issue a direct deposit to an account that is for an estate.
- All banking information should be complete, containing your institution number, transit number, and bank account number.
- A direct deposit form sent be fax or by email as an image must be clear to read. We won’t be able to process blurry forms.