If you have not already done so, the deadline for submitting an Individual Payment Application form is Tuesday, September 3, 2019. Kindly note that application forms must be received by Collectiva or postmarked by this date. Please note that if you have already submitted an Individual Payment Application Form for to Collectiva, we ask that you do not submit another application.
Therefore, in the days preceding the September 3, 2019 deadline, you may either:
- submit an online application (Note: THE PERIOD FOR SUBMITTING AN INDIVIDUAL PAYMENT APPLICATION FORM IS NOW CLOSED. THE DEADLINE WAS AUGUST 30, 2019) or
- submit a paper application by fax to 514-287-1617; or
- submit a paper application by registered mail to 2170 Boulevard René Lévesque West, suite 200 Montréal (Québec) H3H 2T8 (Registered mail ensures there will be a postmarked date stamped on the envelope); or
- submit an application by email to email@example.com.
- Kindly note that this Settlement Agreement includes Indians (as defined by the Indian Act), or entitled to be registered or Inuit. If you are NOT a Registered Indian, but if you believe you are entitled please also complete the Request for Verification of Eligibility for Indian Status form available at https://www.aadnc-aandc.gc.ca/eng/1548862420478/1548862521861 and submit it to Collectiva at the above coordinates.
You must ensure that the application form is completed to the best of your ability and that no questions are left unanswered.
You will be contacted by mail when an official decision has been rendered as to whether or not your application satisfies the Settlement criteria.
If you have received a Notice of Intent to Reject, please note that this is not an Official Rejection. You have a delay of 45-days to provide the Claims Administrator, Collectiva, with additional information or documentation that you believe would remedy the intent to reject.
Please be sure to advise us immediately of any changes to your contact information.